Venison Italian Meatballs
(about 7 to 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium sweet onion minced
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic grated or finely minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (not the pre-grated/powdered stuff with the "anti-caking" additives.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Begin by mixing the venison, olive oil, eggs, onion and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients as convenient while continuing to mix and kneed, until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Lightly grease a standard 16x11" cookie sheet, or place a silicon baking mat on the cookie sheet. Baking parchment works also.
- Scoop 1/4 cup measures of the meat-mixture, roll them into balls and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven and place them in a bowl to cool.
- We vacuum pack and freeze them for future meals.
Screen Corps http://screencorps.com/